Bennett Trim Tab Kit - M120 Complete Kit
With Standard Euro Rocker Control Switch (499/M120)
Complete Hydraulic M120 Sports Kit - 10" x 12" Tabs - 12 Volt
Suits Most Boats 5.8 to 7.5 Metres (19 to 23' Boats)
Bennett’s M80 and M120 Sport Tabs series are ideal for trailered boats in the 17' - 23' range. Their unique Batwing design provides 30% more lift than conventional trim tabs and their space-saving design ensures easy installation on virtually any transom.
Will Trim Tabs Keep my Boat Level?
Yes...you can improve the performance of your boat through properly sized trim tabs that:
- Get you up on plane quickly
- Allow you to plane at speeds lower than designed planing speed
- Adjust the boat’s attitude for changes in speed, sea conditions and shifting weight
- Correct boat's side lean (listing) on either side of the boat
- Less drag and engine laboring, which translate into increased performance, greater speed, and reduced fuel consumption
- Reduced pounding, which means greater comfort
- Greater visibility, which increases safety
- Complete 12V Boxed Kit with Control switch
- Hydraulic Rams - can be left in the water - ideal for trailer boats and moored boats
- Trim Tab Sports Plane - 8" x 10" - will fit a narrower space on the transom but has more lift due to the fins
- 5 Year Warranty
Can I install Bennett Trim Tabs Myself?
Absolutely! While some boat owners may wish to have a dealer or boatyard install their trim tabs, just about anyone who is handy with a drill and screwdriver can install trim tabs. Bennett Marine designs trim tabs so that the average do-it-yourself boater can handle the installation in an afternoon. Depending upon the size and construction of the boat, it should take about 4 or 5 hours for installation.
- 2 x Trim Tab Planes Assemblies
- 2 x Hydraulic Actuators/Rams
- 1 x Hydraulic Power Unit - which mounts inside the boat
- 1 x Control unit (or combo) including wiring
- 1 x Hardware Bag
- 20′ of Hydraulic Tubing