DAIWA BG 6500 SPIN REEL
Introducing the BG 6500 Spinning Reel, brought to you by Daiwa! This heavy duty spinning reel features a highly corrosion resistant, precision machined aluminium body and side plate, making it the ultimate reel for offshore environments. The BG includes the Digigear system, a drive system featuring precision cutting techniques that provide superior gear meshing and ultra-smooth performance.
The new ATD drag system, combined with a new and improved drag grease, provides greater support of the spool, reducing spool twist under heavy loads and results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up. The design features Air Rotor, a super strong yet light rotor design which provides strength and sensitivity. This design also disperses pressure to the entire lower section of the rotor, dramatically decreasing weight. This design also disperses pressure to the entire lower section of the rotor, dramatically decreasing weight. The BG Spinning Reel 6500 has a gear ratio of 5.3, 6+1 ball bearings and a max drag pressure of 15kg!
- Durable aluminium anodised metal body
- 6+1 stainless steel bearings for smoother casting
- Air rotor reduces weight
- 15kg ATD Automatic Tournament drag system provides greater spool support and smoother drag
- Digigear II drive system provides ultimate cranking power and ultra smooth performance
- 5.3:1 gear ratio with 123cm retrieved per turn of the handle