WILDTRAK DOUBLE JAFFLE IRON
- Long arms allow you to keep a safe distance from the open fire while cooking
- Timber handles stop heat transferring during cooking for safe handling of the iron
- Pre-seasoned and easy to maintain, just give it a wipe with oil before packing away
- Two piece hinge design allows for easy cleaning and convenient storage
- Includes a storage bag to keep your jaffle iron clean between use
The Wildtrak Double Jaffle Iron is a quick, easy way to enjoy a camp cook-up. It can be used to cook jaffles using bread, and campfire pies using pastry. Simply fill two slices of bread or pastry with your favourite ingredients, close the jaffle iron using the timber handles, then position over the campfire coals to cook.